11th December 2012 | Mark[caption id="attachment_1207" align="alignright" width="400"] Image source[/caption] Today blog post is about hosted telephony solutions and the benefits they can deliver for your business. These solutions use the same wiring and circuitry as a companies' data network or LAN for passing information back and forth.
- If the organization changes its location, then it has to change its telephone numbers, but by utilizing this technology an organization can get an overlay number such as 0800, 0845, or a premium 0900 number, this type of number expands the organization to different geographical locations without major interruption to their amenities. Using overlay numbers means the organization can divert calls anywhere, to a personal number or even a mobile number, if you are on the road.
- This telephony solution provides superior intelligent call administration services that include - Call hung Groups or Time of day routing plans.
- Voice to mail and mail by fax are another available feature.
- In the case of a disaster, maybe a burst pipe or power cut in one office location, a hosted telephony solution can be set to automatically guide your incoming calls to another site which is not affected.
- The solution will increase employee and business performance - missed calls, call duration, incoming numbers and many things can be tracked.
- Hosted telephony means you can do away with expensive PBX.
- The service will reduce your calling costs.