Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Microsoft Teams direct routing London provides a public switchboard telephone network, or a PSTN, to Microsoft Teams users. This enables them to easily receive and make calls externally using any device via Microsoft Teams.
Millions of companies are already using Microsoft Teams for business calls and video conferencing. The recent pandemic has changed how many of us work, with remote working being a key focus. The accessibility to tools such as Microsoft Teams allows businesses to continue with employees and customers conferring at the touch of a button.
Microsoft Teams – a highly efficient office phone system
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing London gives London businesses the chance to connect their phone system to ensure business continuity and accessible communications. A professional business communications provider, such as Interact Technology, can provide the Microsoft SBC (Session border controller) required. This will connect Microsoft Teams to a phone line.
Microsoft Teams user SIP trunks.
These are IP-based voice over internet connections that can connect worldwide. This works smoothly with hundreds of service providers around the world.
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing for London Businesses
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing eradicates the need for on-premise hardware. Microsoft certified SBCs is a fantastic way to streamline your connectivity with a cloud-based service smoothly. This flexible, reliable and efficient way of integrating Direct Routing will help productivity and enhance communication all around.
The Benefits of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Cost-effective – a fantastic way to get the most for your money without worrying about varying bills.
- Cloud-based solution – seamless integration with a cloud-based system.
- No missed calls – you will never have to worry about missing a call that supports nosiness continuity.
- Bespoke service – tailor your business communications to suit the way you work.
- Flexibility – fantastic solution for remote working and working on the go. Works with Pcs, Macs and smartphones.
- Call statistics – the ability to analyse comprehensive call statistics is hugely beneficial for business reporting. Having the opportunity to assess call handling, call patterns, and call productivity give valuable insight. This call data will help to tailor your business call system more efficiently.
The core requirements for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Getting set up with Microsoft Teams direct routing is relatively simple. You will need four key things to get started. These are:
- Microsoft Phone System license in Microsoft 365
- A suitable telephone provider
- A Microsoft-certified SBC
- At least one trained staff member or an IT specialist to assist with the fundamental system set-up.
Contact Interact Technology for more information on how Microsoft Teams Direct Routing can help your Business.