Poly Trio C60
Further to the triumphs of the original Poly Trio 8800 and 8500 conference phones, Poly have recently announced the Trio C60. Designed to complement the Poly X-Series video bars and G7500 codec, the Trio C60 offers four times processor speeds, DECT, Bluetooth and 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi with MIMO (multiple-in multiple-out) – a technique for sending and receiving more than one data signal simultaneously to ensure a more reliable meeting experience through Wi-Fi connection.
- Offers support for multiple SIP and UC&C services as well as accommodating Microsoft Teams and Zoom Room’s applications
- Features Noise Block AI, which prevents background noise from interfering with conference calls. This is a particularly useful feature for homeworkers and open-plan offices, especially when you consider the Trio C60 microphone range is 20 feet in any direction (with support for both wired and wireless DECT expansion microphones coming soon)
- A new micro-HDMI port, allowing direct pass-through of HDMI to the X-Series or G7500 (Launch soon)
Poly Studio X50
The new Poly X50 video bar provides pure simplicity in a compact and attractive package. In small to medium-sized rooms, it seamlessly connects with a wide range of video collaboration softwares.
Experience superb audio, advanced camera functionality, and access wireless content quickly, all showcased within this compact video bar with the added benefit of no additional cables (by requiring PC or Mac to drive the meeting).
- Perfect for rooms of up to 10 participants
- Immerse everyone with deep legendary sound through stereo speakers that deliver room-filling audio
- Dual monitor support
- Be heard clearly whilst eliminating intrusive background noises with our next generation microphone array
- Easy to share content wirelessly from their devices, direct into video calls. No clunky software or components required
Poly Studio X30
Meet the Poly X30, an integrated video bar for huddle, small spaces and small meeting rooms. It is straightforward to use, with support for leading cloud video services included within.
Crystal clear sound owing to a unique microphone array and acoustic chamber design. Built-in, wireless content sharing allows users to share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Set-up, management, and maintenance are all streamlined too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
- Ideal for spaces that can accommodate up to 6 people
- Small lightweight design is easily fitted either above or below your preferred screen
- Good value for the solution
- Easy to share content from any device
- Powerful microphones with noise-blocking technology
- Native support for popular video services
Benefits of the Polycom G7500:
- Simplifies the user experience by combining video conferencing and content sharing in one solution
- Allows people to feel they are together sharing the same space, with Ultra HD 4K for amazing richness and clarity when sharing content
- Minimises disruption from background noise with advanced audio technology including Polycom Acoustic Fence and Polycom NoiseBlock technology
- Deployment is streamlined by industry standard cables and IP connectivity of peripherals
- Premium audio quality and voice clarity
- Share content wirelessly from any device
- Content annotation and digital whiteboarding
- HDMI port
- Infinite white boarding
- Supports Apple AirPlay and Miracast
- Up to 2 parties can share at the same time
The Poly G7500 is the latest video conferencing system which enhances your video collaboration software to another level in 4k Ultra-HD.
The 7500 can be used in two camera environments:
- The G7500 4k EagleEye Cube USB Camera ideally suits huddle and small spaces where a pan/tint/Zoom operation is not required.
- The Poly EagleEye Cube has a periphery 120° field-of-view added with a 4k sensor, 5x digital zoom, and automatic group framing.